1. My all time favorite television show is Sherlock. Sherlock usurped the X-Files, which was damn hard to do.
2. My favorite book is Little Women. I wanted to be Jo when I grew up.
3. My very favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz. I know every word by heart. The best part is Munchkin City (in the county of the land of Oz).
4. I don’t have a favorite song.
5. My favorite all-time song moment was during my wedding — I sang The Cowboy in Me to my soon-to-be wife. At the point in the song where the lyrics go, “Girl, you know there’s times you must have thought, there ain’t a line you’ve drawn I haven’t crossed”, our beloved minister cracked up and said, “Oh! That’s perfect!"
6. My favorite food is popcorn. I could eat nothing but, and I’m not fancy. Just plain old popcorn with salt. That’s it. That’s all I need. ;-)
Much love, y’all.