Monday, July 12, 2010

Dude, my butt's sore

No, really.

*grins*

I am doing this whole working-out thing. You see, I started losing weight about 2 years ago and I'm half the woman I used to be. Unfortunately, last year I discovered that food only was half the battle, so working out commenced.

Yoga. Weight training. Spin class. Zumba. Kick boxing. Boxing boxing. Jogging. Whatever.

I don't like it, but I do it.

Unfortunately, 2 months ago I got my second-ever sports injury. I popped a quad (doesn't that make me sound like a stud? I popped a quad? Hee!).

At any rate, that means I've been rehabbing for 2 months and yesterday was my first day back at full-on training with June, the trainer of Joy.

Today my butt hurts like whoa.

Like every step is ow.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow.

Poor my butt!

:D

(And now I have to go to Zumba tonight! Eeek!)

No comments: