Friday, November 12, 2010

When did Christmas start the day after Halloween?

Aren't we supposed to get until Thanksgiving?

I mean, honestly. Julia and I went shopping today for Thanksgiving stuff (we have 15 people coming -- 15. OMG.), and the whole world is yuled. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I love the music, the lights, the presents, the basic goofiness, but I have another 3 weeks, right?

Right?

Now, I did get this amazingly neat 3 crockpot crockpot deal for Thanksgiving and, because Julia and I are having an ornament making party on the 5th, we did buy supplies for that. Oh, and Hallmark ornaments for our goddaughter, because we do that every year. And the goofy Christmas t-shirts that were $5...

But, still!

What was I ranting about?

Huh.

Did I mention we stopped for chocolate pie and coffee?

I like pie.

No comments: