Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So, I have two surprises for y'all today!


The first is that my novel, Chasing Flame, is now available in print! (Eeeee!) I loved writing Nate and Lacey with a fiery burning passion and I'm tickled as anything to have them in my hot little hands.

This is a sweet romance that is full of and hope and I just love it. If you get a chance to pick it up, it's available here

The second surprise is that I'm going to start publishing the het novels in the Roughstock world through Torquere's BBA imprint. City Country will be coming out on June 15, and I can't wait for y'all to meet Cotton and Emmy. They were one of the pairs that wrote themselves and I admit to being a little in love with them.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I loved Chasing Flame. Looking forward to the het novel next week!

BA Tortuga said...

*beams* Thanks, Kathy!