Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy Week Coming Up!

Howdy, y'all!

This week is a busy one -- I will be hosting a Free Fic Week on my livejournal all week long, as well as hosting the Torquere Social LJ on Tuesday.

Wednesday, I'm tickled to have guest blogger (and my partner), Julia Talbot promoting her new m/m paranormal release.

Thursday I'm pulling double duty, posting at the Romance for the Rest of Us Blog and TRS' Rainbow Studio Blog.

Then Friday I'll be doing the Flashback Friday on the Romance for the Rest of Us Blog, and I'll be giving away a prize pack, including a signed copy of one of my older novels. :D

Why so busy? Hell, y'all, it's blistering hot here and Julia are fixin' to head to the mountains for a week, cool off, ogle river guide, hike, and feed chipmunks. Also, we have rooms in not one, but two haunted hotels (I've got a ramble about those planned for Friday.)

Y'all have a great week.

*kisses all around*

BA

No comments: