Monday, August 8, 2011

Heading to Philadelphia this Week

Which I've never done before -- should be fun.

Julia Talbot and I are heading to the Author After Dark Convention, both as authors and publishers. We're hosting a chocolate party immediately after Saturday's book signing (and giving away $100 gift certificates, books, Torquere playing cards, and other goodies).

I'm looking forward to getting to visit with my old friends, excited as all get out to meet new faces, and honestly ready for a little fun.

I did make a Steampunk costume for the ball and I do have a masquerade costume as well. Pictures to come.

This is the beginning of a busy con season for me -- AAD, the Erotic Authors Association Convention in Vegas, then GayRomLit in New Orleans (one close enough to drive to, yay). I do hope, if y'all come to one (or more) of these cons, that you come say hi to the pink haired Texans.

We'd love to chat. :D

No comments: