Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear Universe, I could use a break

So, I moved unexpectedly. Julia's daddy found out he has lung cancer. Mother had to put one of her dogs down, and this morning my uncle Bobby passed away.

*breathes*

All of this would be hard enough without knowing we're going to miss the RT Convention and getting the hugs and snuggles we've been looking forward to for so long. Unfortunately, Bob's funeral is Friday and there's no way we could do both and my family is needing us.

Please, if you're the praying type, keep us all in your thoughts, and hug the people you love.

BA

2 comments:

Ladycelt said...

I'm so sorry BA - you will both be in my thoughts and prayers this week.

Andi Anderson said...

I'm sorry for everything you and Julia are going through right now. You both are in my good thoughts and prayers. *hugs*