Saturday, October 13, 2012

What I Did This Week

This week's been busy and sort of hectic. We have company, we're getting ready for GRL.


Active writing:

Tag Team: Fais Do Do -- m/m novel. Still learning about the inner workings of Adam's mind

Hammer and Tongs -- m/m historical western

m/m/f novel (co-write with Julia) -- fun, sexy menage with werecats. 

The Terms of Release -- m/m contemporary. This one is working itself into an angstfest, so I'm only playing with it about an hour a day.


In edits/rewrites:

The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty -- I didn't get a chance to look at these guys this week, again-again-again-again. O.o

Mating Call 2: Taking the Lone Wolf (working title) -- In rewrites. Due to editor on Monday.


Next up:

I have to with Mating Call 2 in, and then I'm out of town at GRL. Don't expect a ton of word count this next week.

Much love, y'all.


BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

WOW you have a lot on your plate! Good luck and have fun :D