Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday!

Good morning, y'all!

So, what to talk about? 

The last month has been nothing but packing and moving and, while I know that the next month will be all about unpacking, unpacking is way easier. My new house is older and wild and goofy, one of those places where it's grown organically and it's all mismatched and odd and old and fabulous.

I love it.

The best part is the view. I have mountains out my front window.

Maybe the best part is the backyard. I eat outside for every meal.

But then there's the kitchen...

:D

Now, if I could only find the silverware...

Much love, y'all.

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

I agree, unpacking is more fun b/c you get to decide where you want to put everything. Sounds like you have a great house. ENJOY IT :D