Saturday, June 15, 2013

What I Worked on This Week

Eee!

I'm home and unpacked and working!

;D

Active writing:

 
Tag Team: Fais Do Do -- m/m novel. WROTE THE END!
 
The Terms of Release -- m/m novel. I'm rounding the end of this one. It's still amazing. 
 
m/m/f novel (co-write with Julia) -- fun, sexy menage. This one's still on hold until J and I hit some deadlines. Still. :P
 
Catnipped (working title) -- m/m/f shifters, bdsm. I'm at the 2/3 done with these guys. The angst is coming.
 
New West -- m/m, post-apocalyptic Western. Just started.
 
 
In edits/rewrites:
 
The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty -- still waiting, but I intend to work on it Wednesday. Ha.
Hammer and Tongs -- edited and at proofing
 
 
Next up:
 
Edits on Fais Do Do, write like a fiend. 
 
 
Much love, y'all.
 
BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

You always have so many things being juggled, I don't know how you do it :D YAY for writing the end :D