Saturday, June 29, 2013

What I Worked on this Week


Man, it was a busy week for writing this week. Yay!

Active Writing:
The Terms of Release -- climbing out of the angst now, thank goodness.
Catnipped (working title) -- m/m/f shifters. Car sex. Mating. This one's toodling along nicely. :D
New West -- m/m, post-apocalyptic Western. Chugga chugga. I'm having a ball
Cereus: Training (co-write with Julia) -- Little Bear. Did I mention blind BDSM bear shifters?
Bartender Rescue -- Galen/Shane story for the anthology with Kiernan, Julia and Sean. Going well. They're like putting on your favorite pants.

On hold:
m/m/f novel (co-write with Julia) -- fun, sexy menage. This one doesn't have a home or a deadline, so it keeps getting pushed back.

In edits/rewrites:
Hammer and Tongs: At proofing.
The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty: in my in-box, waiting for Fais Do Do to be sent to editing.
Fais Do Do: In rewrites. I'm about 1/3 done. I know what I'm doing Tuesday.

Next week's plan?
Finish Terms of Release and get it to beta.

Much love, y'all.
BA

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

As always you are super busy!

BA Tortuga said...

Yes, ma'am. Got to make my rent. ;-)