Monday, August 26, 2013

Authors After Dark 2013

Y'all... There's so much to tell.

Savannah has big boats.

IMG 1493

And there are amazing signs.

IMG 1492

There's the fact that Just Like Cats and Dogs won the Bookie for Best GLBT Novel of the Year.

IMG 1509

And Julia won Best Ebook Only Bookie

IMG 1509

There's the boobie war between Kiernan Kelly and Jade Lee.

There's the fact that I can make Joey W. Hill laugh so hard she can't see.

There's the hugs -- OMG. 

There's the folks -- and I'm not going to list them because then I'll forget somebody and hurt their feeling and I hate that, but I saw old friends, made new friends. 

I brought books.

IMG 1496

And redneck wine glasses.

IMG 1506

I wore my wolf slippers AND my Star Wars pants.

IMG 1505

AND my tutu.

IMG 1514

It was a perfect con, honestly, and I love Stella and her crew more than words can say. I'm ready for next year already.

But really, when you ask me about AAD2013, for the rest of my life, what I'll tell you is:

SHE SAID YES!

IMG 1508

1 comment:

Moma Sue said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. And I'm overjoyed that she said yes hugs