Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wayback Wednesday -- Cut Bait

Cut Bait was my first 'BDSM' book (I use the term VERY lightly here).  I tried to be serious.

I did.

And I apologize profusely and immediately to all those authors who do it right...

Cutbait400

 

Billy and Rick are just guys, live-in lovers who are pretty happy with the life they lead. So when Rick's sister goes into the sex toy business and asks her brother to help test out her products, things get a little hairy.

The boys are willing to try a few things, just for laughs, but they soon find out that adding some spice to their sex life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Can Billy and Rick convince Rick's sister that they like their life just as it is, or is it too late to cut bait and run?

Available at Torquere Press, Amazon, and All Romance Ebooks.

No comments: