Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Authors I Love: Stephen King

Okay, so yeah. You either love him or hate him, but Stephen King is probably my favorite storyteller of all time. I’ve read them all. I have an opinion on them all.

I have favorites.

I love It with a fiery burning passion of a zillion suns and The Stand is one of my favorite books ever. The Shining will forever be in my top ten. And then there are the short stories. I maintain that Mr. King is one of the greatest short story writers in history. 

You don’t agree?

Read The Boogeyman. Or Gramma.

The Mangler.

*shivers happily*

Yeah. My favorite of all time, y’all.

:D

Much love,

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

YES he really is fantastic! I don't like everything he's written, but he's written some classics. Firestarter will ALWAYS be one of my favorites.