Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Julia takes over the blog today

Hi y'all!

The wife here, hijacking the blog to tell you about my new Full Moon Dating story. Gage and Hamish is book 4, and at this point they're all interconnected, so go read Aiden and Ben, Coy and Denver, and Evgeny and Feng, 'kay?

Ahem.

See how I did that promo thing?

So. Gage and Hamish.


Cat shifter Gage is an impossible bottom. No one has ever been able to tame him, even if he wants them to. He’s willing to keep trying, though, and when he finds out about the paranormal dating site Full Moon Dating, he puts himself in their hands. He longs for someone who will take him in hand and make him like it.
Hamish is a bear shifter who plays too rough for most subs. Gage sounds like just what he needs, so when Full Moon matches them up, he’s happy to see how they get along. Can he convince Gage that he’s the one to make the man toe the line?
I love bears. Love them. I mean, what's not to love? Fuzzy. Grumpy yet sweet. Too big to know their own strength.

That's Hamish. Say hi, Hamish.

Then there's Gage. Pretty kitty. Finicky. Likes to groom.

 

Good kitty.

Thanks to BA for letting me hang out, and I hope y'all will give the series a shot!

XXOO

Julia
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

I know I've said this, but YUM this looks AMAZING <3333