Friday, April 22, 2016

RT 2016 Recap

God, I hate trying to recap things because I miss things and that stinks and hurts people’s feelings and ack. 

There was no bad. I had a ball. Everyone was dear. It was exhausting.

High points (although I know I forgot parts. I know I did. That doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I means I suck):

Meeting Ava and Harold.

Hugs from the good twin and Butch.

Absinthe and champagne with Andrew and J.

Being t-shirt twins with KC Burn.

Tara Tara Tara.

ZAM!

Introducing myself to Eli, again.

Tis and the cab driver making a pass at her.

GRITS FROM LYNN!

Lori, Cassi and the chicken.

Carrie Ann and her itchy feet.

Brandon and his sexy pillow.

CA’s werewolf cocks.

Cards Against Humanity.

HOT POCKETS!

Lunch and parent-tears with Rick Reed.

Hugs and corsets from KC Wells.

Seeing the bestie in person AGAIN!

“Damon, what the fuck is wrong with your eyes!"

Heidi hugs at the perfect moment.

My beloved Janet (praying for you, love, every day).

Devon and booze and booze and power point presentations.

Amy Lane. Because Amy! *waves*

Poppy having my back.

SURPRISE TINA! *spins*

Teasing Anne about rolling her eyes.

Supper with Charlie — you classy broad.

Missing Elizabeth constantly like ships in the night.

Meeting-meeting Jacob and Mike, finally.

Having my mom there.

Limo rides!

All the new faces and names and friends and *squeezes tight*. 

Much love, y’all.

BA

No comments: