Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tiger Shifters! A guest post by Julia Talbot

Hey, y'all!

It's the wife! Julia Talbot, guest blogging about tiger shifters today!

Sean Michael and I wrote some hilarious tiger fics a long time ago, and when Torquere was us and a royalty paying press, we put them out in a bunch of anthologies called Shifting.

Malik and Rishi are tiger shifters who meet Lynn, a British valet lost in the wilds of alternate reality historical India, and they decide to keep him. That's In the Hearts of Tigers. Then in Tiger Tales, we did the prequel, where Malik and Rishi meet. I love these guys so much. Rishi has this sweet innocence about him where Malik is world weary. Lynn is so scared but so kind, and they make my heart happy.

Now, if y'all know me, you know I am not one to warn anyone about my fic. I try to understand trigger warnings, but I just don't. Some folks have thought it worth mentioning that these tigers are maneaters on occasion. It wasn't darkfic back when we wrote it, but the world has changed in 10 years. So, be warned.

Grins. Okay, here's the deets!




And here's the new cover!


Look for this one on All Romance and Amazon (and Nook) today or tomorrow.

XXOO
Julia

No comments: