Saturday, October 27, 2012

What I Worked on This Week

Man, I am glad to be home, I just wish all my laundry was done... ;-)
 
 
Active writing:
 
Tag Team: Fais Do Do -- m/m novel. This one is different than I expected. Landon's less experienced, Tag's grumpier. I love it when the boys surprise you.
 
The Terms of Release -- m/m novel. This is one of those surprise books that I only work on for an hour a day because it's not on the schedule. OMG, y'all. This boy is broke.
 
Hammer and Tongs -- m/m Western. Still toddling along. There promises to be naughtiness. :D
 
m/m/f novel (co-write with Julia) -- fun, sexy menage with were cats, they're STILL in the middle of their first sex scene.
 
 
In edits/rewrites:
 
The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty -- I didn't get a chance to look at these guys this week, again-again-again-again-again-again. O.o (Okay, I have shame...) However, I promised my beta she'd have it November 1, so it's happening.
What She Wants is back from editing, so I know what I'm doing today. 
 
 
Next up:
 
Same song, same tune. No changes here.
 
;-)
 
Much love, y'all.
 
BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Oh man why oh why am I interested in the broken one :( I'm happy ending girl. LOL