8. The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook by Martha Davis — nothing I didn’t know, but I needed the reminder.
9. Writing the Cozy Mystery by Nancy Cohen — very interesting. This one’s a keeper.
10. Writing Mystery and Crime by Marg McAllister — for a beginning writer more than an experienced one, I think.
11. The Year of Pleasures by Elizabeth Berg — beautifully written, a lovely, warm read that’s like a hug. Gave me a lot to talk about with J.
12. Fermented Vegetables by Kirsten Shockey — cookbook, not the best read, but decent recipes
13. Borderline by TA Chase — loved it. Think the wife will love it, too.
14. In Cuba I Was a German Shepherd by Ana Menendez — a fabulous collection of short stories set in Cuba.
15. Poe by J. Lincoln Fenn — clever as hell, not scary, but viciously clever.
16. The Magpie Lord by KJ Charles — quite adored this one. Clever and utterly charming.
17. Wolf’s Desire by Ambrielle Kirk — Uh. Not my thing. At all. Whoa.
18. Controlling Parker by Sean Michael — KINKY
19. Dark Carnival: An Anthology of Horror, Edited by Jolene Haley, Kristen Jett and Jessi Shakarian — nothing happened. Ever.
20. Blue Collar by Sean Michael — adorable, sexy and sweet
21. Guarding January by Sean Michael — I love the depth of characters in this one
22. The Biker's Pup by Sean Michael -- you know whose story I want next, right?
23. Voices from the Moon by Andre Dubus -- I just want to write 1/200000th as well
24. Fearie Tales edited by Stephen Jones -- incredibly satisfying collection
25. Spirit Rider by Cotton Smith -- I got bored. :P