Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New book out today!

Y'all know I love my bullriders and I love Brazilians and threesomes and hot sex and...

Yeah.

Uhn.

What can I say? The editor's comment to me was "whoa-smoking hot". *is proud*

Balta loves Joa more than he loves himself, which is saying a lot. He knows that Joaquim loves him, too, but he also knows that sometimes Joa needs someone who can be more of a friend than a lover.

Which is where Raul comes in. Raul is new to the bullriding circuit, and needs their help. But he's also kind, fond of Joa, and smoking hot. Balta decides that Raul is just what he and Joa need to even out the balance of power, but will Joaquim and Raul be as easy to convince that they all belong together? Sequel to the popular Arcana, Doce.

http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2500

No comments: