Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Week! Eeee!

Oh, man. Halloween is my favorite holiday! Candy, movies, decorations, pumpkins, costumes -- it's all magic.

So, I'm a huge scary movie maven, especially when said movie has a monster in it. I love super-intelligent sharks, vengeful ghosts, toothy vampires, tortured werewolves, clever demons, zombies (although I prefer slow, shambling zombies to uber-quick zoom zombies), flying creatures, dripping creatures, ancient Mayan creepy crawlies, bandage-wrapped mummies, giant insects. Aliens.

*shivers happily*

So, I'm building a list of my favorite spooky movies ever.

Right now I have:

1. Deep Blue Sea
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. Ghost Ship
4. Haunting of Hell House
5. Halloween
6. Final Destination 3
7. Jeepers Creepers
8. Nightmare on Elm Street
9. House on Haunted Hill
10. Anaconda

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Shining and the amityville horror, oldies but goodies