*grins* Can you tell I just got back from Galveston?
5. Ice cream. There is nothing yummier than cherry nut ice cream on the Seawall.
4. Fudge. Have you noticed that they have fab fudge at the beach? We shared chocolate and peanut butter this time.
3. Margaritas. What? They're food. Right?
2. Cantaloupe. Oh, damn, y'all... Huge and sweet and slick and uhn. Uhn... (And I don't usually like cantaloupe).
1. Shrimps! Fresh, bug-eyed, vaguely terrifying gulf shrimp right off the boat. We made shrimp with gazpacho, paella, blackened shrimp, shrimp salad...
Oh, here's a cackle -- me and Julia looking like the big Southern aunts that we are, heading to the beach!