Saturday, December 15, 2012

What I Worked On This Week

Been an okay writing week. Nothing spectacular, nothing bad. ;-)
 
 
Active writing:
 
Tag Team: Fais Do Do -- m/m novel. This one's moving fast. Will definitely need rewrites.
 
The Terms of Release -- m/m novel. Still toodling along like a house afire.
 
Hammer and Tongs -- m/m Western. On first sex scene. 
 
m/m/f novel (co-write with Julia) -- fun, sexy menage. This one's on hold until J and I hit some deadlines.
 
Don't Mess with Hexes -- m/m/f novella -- book two of the Cowbell, Book and Candle series. I don't know, y'all... This one's giving me fits. I may have to start over. AGAIN. *sighs*
 
 
In edits/rewrites:
 
The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty -- still waiting. 
 
 
Next up:
 
Need to make a decision on whether DMwH is fixable and finish-able by Jan 1. If so, focus on it. If not, find another hot idea and write like the wind.
 
;-)
 
Much love, y'all.
 
BA

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

Bummer that you may have to start that one over, I hope you don't.

WOW you've been busy :D

BA Tortuga said...

Katherine,

I know. If I do, it's the second complete rewrite. The weird thing is? I know what happens, something's just desperately wrong with the structure. :(