Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I Read and Worked on this Week

So, I finished Haunted. It was vastly more interesting at the beginning than at the end. Honestly, by mid-way through I was bored. :P

I am currently reading Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson. OMG, y'all. It's just lovely. Honestly. I didn't have high hopes and I'm loving it. :D

I also got to beta read a new book from Sean Michael (OMG, the hot -- bdsm werebeasts) and I'm 1/2 through a beta read (which I'm adoring and I can't wait until it's out so I can squeal). I also started Chicken and Egg: A Memoir of Urban Homesteading by Janice Cole. It's got a bunch of yummy looking recipes and I can't wait to try them.

Now, I spent the week writing and doing edits on Super Juicy. Tomorrow, I'm back to the normal books, which is yay, because I miss them (except that I'm getting to the sad part in both Tag Team and Terms of Release, which I hate, so I bet lots of words in my m/m/f erotic paranormal happens this week.)

;-)

Much love, y'all,

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Oh YAY more from Sean M on the horizon :D And argh I can't remember what Haunted was, but given your review, probably a good thing LOL.

Good luck with your writing the sad angsty bits <333