Monday, June 10, 2013

New Life, New House, New Schedule

So, I live in the high desert and that means that at six o'clock in the morning I am up and tending to my plants for an hour, whether I want to greet the dawn or not before the sun is so hot I can't bear it.

This morning I installed the soaker hoses. Tomorrow will be weeding. Wednesday, sweeping the patio and treating ants, Thursday, repotting cacti, Friday, trimming the volunteers around the apple tree.

And so on and so on. 

Gardening is exercise, right?

;-)

The real down side to this is by 10pm I'm going... BED.

Bed bed bed.

This is leaving poor night owl Julia in the lurch.

Y'all will have to amuse her deep in the night.

Much love, y'all.

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

OH wow, that's early...like REALLY early. Of course here it starts getting light out about 5am now /o\ And stays light until almost 10.

Good for you for getting a new schedule and getting settled into your new house.