Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dying and Weddings and Books

I had all these grand plans, then last week involved dozens and dozens of strokes for my father-in-law. Julia and I moved him into a 24/7 care facility yesterday and we're leaving tomorrow for my baby-est sister's wedding in Texas. Then we come home and have 6 days to clean out and sort Dad's place.

I have books coming out tomorrow -- I'm incredibly proud of them both and I *hope* to squeal about them in the manner in which they deserve after I get to a hotel tomorrow night.

I'll be a little scarce for the next 2 weeks, but know that I love y'all dearly. 

Please pray for an easy passing for Julia's daddy, a non-rainy day for Tiffy's wedding, safe flights, and peace.

Much love, y'all.

BA

3 comments:

Moma Sue said...

Love you Angel have a safe trip and keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers

Shalara said...

Hi..just finished Fais-Do-Do and cried myself stupid at all the appropriate parts... Well written, well done and now I need to just be patient for the other books...um..there will be other stories, right? :-)

Katherine Halle said...

Lots of love to you all.

*HUGS*