Let’s see. I’m still reading Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris in the front room. House of Bathory in the bedroom and Mistresses of the Dark in the bathroom and Knitting Yarns (edited by Ann Hood) at the kitchen table.
Books for 2014
1. The Spiral Dance by Starhawk — Amazing how much I’ve changed since I read this the first time.
2. Keeping Sir Thorne by Sean Michael — *cackles*
3. Literary Knits by Nikol Lohr — Knitting. Knitting knitting knitting.
4. The Relic by Preston and Child — love this book so much.
5. The Late Night Horror Show by Bryan Smith — Loved everything up to the end, HATED the end.
6. Return to Hell House by Nancy A. Collins — I am buying all her books.
7. Sold by Sean Michael — still happy making
8. Hell House by Richard Matheson — as always, love Matheson.
9. Hoarse Play by Sean Michael — :D
10. Breaking Cover by Sean Michael — oh, my. Hot hot hot.
11. The Crying Girl by Glen Ebisch — eh. The blurb was a better read.