Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mornings

I get up at the same time every day. It’s a thing.

I’ve always been that way. If there’s an alarm, I can get up earlier, but I’m like my daddy. I’m a morning person and even without the alarm my eyes are usually open before the sun is up.

I love my mornings. I wake up, look at Facebook, do a puzzle on my iPad, then I get up, turn on the coffee pot, open up the house (I’m a fresh air whore), spend a few quality minutes with my bullet journal. Usually the boy basset gets up with me for bit, at least until I check my emails and get up for my first cuppa. Then he goes back in with his sister and his other mother.

I choose the playlist for the day, make my plans, and then suddenly, it’s time to work.

Like now.

O.o

Are your mornings basically the same or do they change wildly? 

Mine, thankfully, are normally the same and I love them that way.

Much love, y’all.

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

OH man that sounds like an awesome routine.

I cuddle with my kid for abt twenty minutes then it's up to get dressed & eat breakfast so I can get the kid to school. 4 days a week I hit the gym, the 5th day I don't.

Weekends are different, based on soccer and theater rehearsal schedule /o\. Altho we've taken to doing Mass on Sat nites so hubs can go into work on Sun ams & kid I hit the grocery store.