Monday, November 17, 2014

So tired of being tired

It’s been a crazy… hell, you think about our last couple of years and it’s just been nuts, I swear to God, and it’s not getting any less insane.

That’s okay, though, because I don’t like to be bored, right? Of course right.

Everything is always in flux, or at least that’s what I tell myself, and there’s no rhyme or reason to it, you just have to hold onto your butt and go with the flow.

Sean is coming to visit tomorrow, my daddy’s having surgery on Friday, I have deadlines that there’s no way to hit, and I cannot seem to make this headache go away. Stress is bad, even when it’s good, I guess.

Also, who the hell scheduled the holidays so close together?

*breathes*

So, I need a cup of coffee and to find my houseshoes and wake Miss J from her nap. 

Then I have to make the bed with clean sheets for Sean.

because the plane lands in 21 hours. O.o

Much love, y’all.

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

*HUGS TO YOU AND YOURS* I know you've had a stressful time of it and the holidays and visitors and surgery just bring more stress. Sending you as many good thoughts and stress relievers as I can. <3333