Halfway through Shadow Man by Cody Macfayden. OMG. So, interesting.
1. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett — so far, loving it. So damn funny.
2. The Best Horror of the Year Volume Six, edited by Ellen Datlow — there wasn’t a single story where anything happened. So frustrating.
3. Indian Cooking Unfolded by Raghavan Iyer — great narrative, interesting recipes, but not for a foodie, for someone who wants the very basics.
4. A Morbid Taste for Bones by Ellis Peters — lovely little mystery
5. A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg — absolutely charming and made me cry
6. Joyland, a Hard Case Crime by Stephen King. Loved it.