Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Annibirthsary Day to Julia Talbot!

First, I have to happy birthday the most important woman in my world. 

Miss Julia, I give thanks every second of every day. You're it for me and I'd have waited another 30 years for you. I'm glad I didn't have to. Happy birthday, you old broad. 

Second, I have the happy anniversary the same lady (what, I told y'all, I wanted to make sure she couldn't forget). 





It's been a year since we did our thing, since we I will-ed. It was the best day, just perfect. No stress, no worry, just laughing and happy tears and lots and lots of singing and rainbows. 

I'd do it again in a heartbeat.



I promised her I'd sing this to her on our wedding day. I totally did it.

Also, on the line, "Girl, I know there's times you must've thought there's never been a line you've drawn I haven't crossed," our minister cracked up and said, "That's perfect!"

What? In my soul, I'm a cowboy.


This is my girl's favorite song. We sang loud. (Weird snippet -- when we were just barely together, she asked me what I thought her favorite song was and I guessed Real Good Man by Tim McGraw. I was wrong and she told me that, while Real Good Man would always remind her of me, this was her favorite song and this was how she wanted someone to love her. I never forgot.)



This was our processional. It suited us to a 't'.

One whole year after more than a decade of waiting. 

Love you, baby. Need you like breathing. Also, you're older than me now, just sayin'.

"We ride and never worry about the fall."

Much love, y'all.

BA


2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

Oh wow, what a LOVELY post!!!

Happy Annibirthsary!!!!

<333
Katherine

BA Tortuga said...

Thank you, lovely!