Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sh*t BA Says: Cat Fur to Make Kitten Britches

Shtbasays3

 

*grins*

My mother said this to me for years before I figured it out. YEARS. (Yes, I was too dumb to get that she was trying to teach me to say “what FOR” instead of “whut fer”. I also didn’t understand what “don’t talk back to me” meant until the first time my child did it to me. Sue me.)

This conversation went like this:

“Baby, can you go get me the coffee out of the freezer?"

“What fer?"

*Moma stares* “Cat fur, to make kitten britches."

*grins*

For the longest time, I just assumed that meant if I didn’t hop to it, she was going to skin me and use me for clothes.

Much love, y’all.

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

lOLLL OMG that is HILARIOUS and it took me a couple of reads to "get it" but when I did...oh did I laugh.

<3333