Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just a quickie, right?

So, I'm working on my newsletter fiction. Usually I run an installment of Sara and Cal's sequel, because, well, they love to be written, but every few months I give them a break and let a m/m or a m/m/f story have a shot.

I'm currently working on a book titled Fighting Addiction -- and when I say working, I mean I'm dreaming about them, they have a playlist, I am in love with them like I haven't been in love since... Coke and Dillon? Maybe Beau and Sammy? 

Law #2 of writing -- when it's this hot, run with it. 

At any rate, I'm working on a little story with Markus and Sebastian in it, just a quickie of them meeting, right?

Right.

Just a quickie. 

My assistant is going to beat me if I don't get this to her. Today. 

O.o

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

LOLLL oops. Um, hope you got it finished.