Saturday, September 8, 2012

What I Worked on this Week

Been a busy week here, with my sister in town, but I managed to get some writing done, especially yesterday, when it went gangbusters.

Active Writing:

m/f contemporary western -- Addie and Bodie are going fabulously, loving the secondary characters, loving the vibe. I've promised this one to Resplendence by October 1, let's see if I can manage that.

m/m/f Roughstock novel -- What She Wants. I've got three more scenes to write and then these guys are done.

m/m novel -- Fighting Addiction. Was supposed to have this in Monday. Am shooting for this Monday. Book is running longer than I'd anticipated. I have to say, though, I think this is going to be an amazing book. I've never cried so much.

 

In edits/rewrites:

The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty -- I didn't get a chance to look at these guys this week.

Moonshine (cowrite with Julia) -- I just need to read this through and get it to editing.

 

 Next up:

Same as last week. Tag Team will get Adrian/Packer/Calleigh's spot. Julia and I need to start the sequel to Moonshine (tent tilted Absinthe). I haven't decided whether Bayou Justice or Carolina Boys get Fighting Addiction's spot, but they'll have to wait so I can write up a Halloween short and a Christmas rodeo cowboy novella... 

;-)

Much love, y'all.

BA

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

WOW you are definitely the multi-tasker! Go you!