Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pimping the Anthology I'm Editing :D

Hey, y'all!

I'm editing an anthology to celebrate my favorite sport ever and I wanted to let y'all know that I'm looking for stories

The title of the anthology is Fever

Whether it's an eight second ride, a one night rodeo, or a championship show, June is the perfect time for rodeo season! We're looking for hot cowboys and cowgirls, old west, modern, American or not (Canada, Australia and Brazil have cowboy traditions, for instance), and we want all the Wrangler wearing glory we can get. We're looking for fully realized romantic stories with happy ending on a sports theme. Perference will be given to m/m stories, but I'm having a love affair with m/m/f cowboy stories right now and I'd love to get enough menage stories to have a volume all their own. And y'all know how I feel about the girls, right? Send 'em on!

Story length is 5000 words and up, but stories of extreme length will need to be extraordinary to obtain acceptance. Stories will be collected into a paperback volume, for which the payment is $35.00 plus one print copy of the book. Stories will be contracted individually on an ebook basis, and will receive separate royalties for single copy sales.

Send your submissions to submissions@torquerepress.com with Fever Anthology in the subject field. However, if you have questions, feel free to poke me at batortuga at g mail dot com

Deadline, April 1.

 

Feel free to repost. :D

Much love, y'all.

BA

No comments: