Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lord Have Mercy

So, I've just been working my tush off and family situations are intense right now with Julia's daddy's cancer having spread, so if I'm a little erratic, we're dealing with more words like 'terminal' and 'chemo' and 'treatment' and 'comfort'.

I'm still here, though. We're heading to RT week after next and I'm participating in a couple of big book signings there. I'm rounding the corner on a new m/m/f book for Ellora's Cave and finishing up the newest Roughstock m/m book. 

I've got word count on the tear-jerker, but it's only about 1/2 done, so... O.o

I hope y'all are having a great weekend. Give me some happy news?

Much love, y'all,

BA

2 comments:

kaytee said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard it is to deal with family illness. Hugs to you and Julia
KT

Katherine Halle said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Julia and her Dad. Family illness is always hard. Lots of love to all of you.

<333

KH