Thursday, September 5, 2013

What's on my Needles

As you all know, I've got the attention span of a gnat on crack, so there are always multiple projects on multiple needles. 

This one? The world's biggest hat. OMG, y'all. It's the hat of hugeness. I'm going to have to find someone with a GIANT HEAD to give it to.

DSCN3589

This is Mother's shawl. It's gorgeous and soft and designed to stay on her shoulders without her having to fasten or anything. All the yarn is hand-dyed by JulieSpins and I'm stupid for it.

DSCN3590

This is another, super simple shawl that's entire purpose is to highlight the yarn and give me mindless TV knitting.

DSCN3592

Lace dishcloth for Julia.

DSCN3593

Mitred square blanket. I'll be making this when I'm 80.

DSCN3594

What's on the loom right now. :D

DSCN3595

Much love, y'all!

BA

1 comment:

Moma Sue said...

I love them all Hugs