Saturday, September 29, 2012

What I Worked on this Week

Fighting Addiction came out this week. I'm waiting on pins and needles to hear if y'all loved the boys. 

 

Active writing:

m/f contemporary western at the wrap up stage. :D Kidnapped the rancher's daughter. Rescued the rancher's daughter. Due Monday night. Pray for my editor, D.

m/m novella -- this one's a Christmas story in the Roughstock world. It's 3/4 done, light and fluffy.

m/m/f novel (co-write with Julia) -- fun, sexy menage, a cop, an artist, a trust fund baby. Have to go in and rework the beginning. Pondering making them were cats.

 

In edits/rewrites:

The Four Horsemen: Ace and Kitty -- I didn't get a chance to look at these guys this week, again-again-again. 

Moonshine (cowrite with Julia) -- 1/2 through reading it.

What She Wants -- just needs a read through. O.o (Yeah, I suck)

Mating Call 2 (untitled) -- need to brush up plot holes like whoa.

 

Next up:

I will have a novel hole on Tuesday. I'm pondering Tag Team.

;-)

Much love, y'all.

BA

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

OH I need to go pick up Fighting Addiction, thanks for the reminder :D

YAY for Tag Team, good luck with all the other stuff :D

BA Tortuga said...

I hope you like Fighting Addiction -- it's the best thing I've written so far, I think. :D