Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Frosty Fiction, Day 12: The Brazilians

“What are you doing, Joa?” Balta asked, staring at his lover, who stood on a ladder, naked as the day he was born.

“Hanging mistletoe.”

The view was lovely, so Balta didn’t complain, but it seemed an odd thing. “Why?”

“Because I thought it would be a good game,” Raul said, wandering into the room with a box of mistletoe hangers.

“A game.” He held one arm out and Raul came to him, a naughty look on the hawk-like face.

“Mmmhmm.” Raul smiled for him. “I thought we’d hang them all over and let the one who catches Joa under them tell him what they want him to kiss.”

“Oh. Oh, my wise Raul.” Balta beamed, grin getting wider and wider.

Joa peered down at them. “Wait. You just said there would be many kisses.”

Raul nodded. “So there will be.”

“Feliz Natal!” He applauded, most amused at this game.

Yes.

Merry Christmas to them.

***

;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeheeheeeee :) I think Balta has been a bad influence on Joa & Raul. And by "bad" I totally mean "good" *waggles eyebrows* :D

Katherine Halle said...

lOLLL I want to play that game. *scrambles off to find some mistletoe*